|Salary||NQT – M3|
|Organisation||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 26 June 2017|
|For more information contact|
Details and application forms are available from the school. A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school by appointment.
ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY
Tel/Fax; 01531 670385 / Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher; Mr C M Bandfield
Part-Time Permanent Variable Appointment (0.2 – 0.6)
Starting on Part-time 0.5
Required for September 2017
We wish to appoint a highly motivated professional, totally committed and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school.
The school offers;
- The opportunity to become a member of a highly successful and forward thinking team
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
- Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
- An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be skilful in the use of a creative curriculum
- Have a proven track record in achieving outstanding outcomes for pupils
- Inspire staff through their creativity, energy and enthusiasm
- Be conscientious and hard working
- Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.