|Organisation||Brockhampton Academy Primary School and Pre-School|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 26 June 2017|
|For more information contact|
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. You will be assured of a warm welcome from the Head Teacher, children and staff. Please telephone the school office on 01885 483 238 to arrange an appointment to see us in action. Application forms and further details are available by phone or email: email@example.com
Full Time Fixed Term Contract
At an exciting time for our school, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Pre-School Leader who is passionate about children’s learning and has the vision and values to contribute to the impressive progress we have already made on our journey of school improvement, as acknowledged in our most recent HMI Reports.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding and creative Early Years practitioner with high expectations of themselves and others
- Be able to engage and motivate children to achieve
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development
- Have the desire and ability to make a difference
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents to support the learning of all pupils
Brockhampton is a one form entry school situated on the edge of the stunning Bromyard Downs, overlooking the town of Bromyard. We are committed to providing the highest standards of Teaching and Learning. We place children and their needs at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious for the success of all and seek to inspire a life-long love of learning.
Brockhampton can offer:
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to school
- Supportive and committed staff and parents
- A commitment to your further professional development
- An extensive outdoor learning environment and potential for curriculum development
- Opportunities to support and lead initiatives that build on the significant progress we have already made in this much-loved school
Interviews: Thursday 6th July
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.