|Salary||£8.55 -£9.03 per hour|
|Organisation||St Michael’s C.E Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 29 June 2017|
|For more information contact|
If you would like to find out more please contact us via the school office on 01568797241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms and further details are available by phone or email. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
School website: www.st-michaels.hereford.sch.uk
The Governors of St. Michael’s C.E Primary School, Bodenham (part of the Bishop Antony Educational Trust) wish to recruit a pre-school nursery manager
St. Michael’s Pre-school is set within the school of St. Michael’s in the charming village of Bodenham.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for early years’ education
- To work closely with the Reception Teacher
- A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Ideally - had experience running a pre-school and has the ability to manage staff effectively
- Can promote the work of the nursery within the community
- The ability to form good working relationships with parents and the wider school community
- Is highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative
- Is able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate young people effectively
- Is patient , good humored and flexible
- Enjoys being part of a hardworking and committed team
- Will support the school’s Christian ethos and policies.
- Can complete the administrative tasks for the daily running of the nursery
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors who believe that children are at the centre of everything that happens and are committed to the same vision – to bring out the best in every pupil
- Happy , friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to school
- A pre-school set in beautiful surroundings and lots of opportunity for outside learning
Permanent Post/Term time only
29.5 hours per week
We are currently also advertising for an after school supervisor which ideally would run alongside the Pre-school Manger’s job. Please ask for details if you would be interested in applying for both posts.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with children will be subject to a Disclosure and Baring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard employment checks.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.