Year 2 Class Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||St Thomas Cantilupe CE Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 26 June 2017|
|For more information contact|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school on 01432 268400 to arrange an appointment.
Required from September 2017
Fixed Term Contract
The governors and Head teacher of St Thomas Cantilupe School are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking teacher to join our happy and supportive team to cover Maternity Leave from September 2017.
We are looking for a creative, inspiring, reflective teacher who:
- Has a clear understanding of and empathy with the Christian ethos of our school
- Is committed to raising the standards for every child
- Able to motivate and inspire children, staff and parents
- Secure in their knowledge of the curriculum and have high expectations
- Are prepared to contribute to the wider school community
We can offer you:
- An environment where a child’s learning and development is at the heart of everything we do
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- A supportive working culture with opportunities to develop professionally with a hardworking team of colleagues
If you are an excellent practitioner, who thrives on challenge and providing exciting opportunities for the pupils we teach, then we would like to hear from you.
Interview date: week commencing 3rd July 2017
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.