Apprenticeships are a great way for you to up-skill your existing employees, making sure their qualifications and knowledge are up to date with your industry needs.
Supporting your staff by operating an apprenticeship programme is a great staff motivator, making them feel recognised and valued.
Businesses that employ fewer than 50 staff will be eligible to receive full Education and Skills Funding Agency funding for the training costs of existing employees who undertake an apprenticeship training programme.
Larger businesses who are not liable to pay the Apprenticeship Levy will receive 90% Education and Skills Funding Agency funding for the training costs of existing employees who undertake an apprenticeship training programme. They must fund the remaining 10% of the costs.
Apprenticeship Levy paying organisations can fund the training costs for their existing staff to undertake an apprenticeship training programme through their Digital Account, subject to funds being available.
How can Hoople help?
Hoople can support you with all the administrative requirements of the apprenticeship, including the individual's learning records and registration with the appropriate awarding body and any paperwork needed to claim Government funding.
With which apprenticeship programmes can Hoople help?
- Health and Social Care, Levels 2, 3 and 5
- Customer Service, Levels 2 and 3
- Business and Administration, Levels 2 and 3
- Childcare, including Teaching Assistants, Levels 2 and 3
- Dental Nursing, Level 3
- Leadership and Management, Levels 2 and 3