NEW Train the Trainers programme now available
Thursday 3 May 2018 9.27am
We are pleased to offer a new 'Train the Trainer' programme, targeted at all those who have a training role.
The course is suitable for both new and experienced trainers. It will build confidence and enable learners to gain, improve or refresh the knowledge and skills required to be an effective trainer.
The course will run over two full days from Monday 4 to Tuesday 5 June at Hoople's training centre in Venn's Lane, Hereford.
By the end of the training learners will be able to:
- Understand and explain the four learning styles
- Give constructive feedback by using a recommended model
- Demonstrate the communication process in their interactions with learners
- Explain and apply two models related to learning
- Understand and explain the effect internal communication has upon confidence
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to training
- Ask effective questions in order to assess learners’ knowledge and understanding
Course cost: £100 + VAT per delegate
Class size is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates, so please do book early via CPD online.
Alternatively, you can call us on 01432 383500 or get in touch.
Direct all media enquiries to our Marketing team on 01432 firstname.lastname@example.org.