We Are Recruiting Care Workers, Apply Here!
Tuesday 16 February 2021 10.04am
|Job Title||Care and Reablement Workers|
|Location||Plough Lane Hereford|
|Job Category||Adult Social Care|
Care and Reablement Workers
(Bank, Full time and part time positions available)
£8.85 - £10.21 per hour
Are you passionate about caring?
Do you empathise with people who have lost some independence through injury, illness, disability or frailty?
Join our team of care heroes helping people ‘get back on their feet’!
Home First is the county wide Care and Reablement Service managed by Herefordshire Council. We support people in their own homes to regain maximum independence, including supporting with personal care and medication.
We are seeking compassionate and motivated individuals; professional care experience not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support people home from hospital
• Work with our therapy team to regain skills and maintain independence
• Provide short term care and support to people in their home to enable them to build or regain skills and confidence to live well in their community
Benefits and Package:
• Flexible working with a variety of hours and shift patterns available
• A competitive salary with pension benefits
• 25 days annual leave plus 8 days in lieu of bank holidays
• Full payment of allocated shift, including travel time and mileage at 45p per mile
• A further range of benefits including discounted gym membership and store discounts
• A full programme of support and training
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential for this role. Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
In the first instance we ask that you contact Ginnie Jaques, Home First Manager for an informal discussion on 01432 260167
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Direct all media enquiries to our Marketing team on 01432 firstname.lastname@example.org.