If you can’t find the training your staff need locally or need to reduce the travel time and costs associated with training, the internet is a valuable resource in ensuring your staff continue to develop and are up to date with key areas of adult social care.
Some websites that offer relevant information and e-learning modules are listed here.
If you use a website that isn’t listed, please contact Hannah Blower as other providers may find this information valuable and we can list it here.
SCIE have a whole host of health and social care e-learning resources which have been produced for frontline staff by subject experts and digital design professionals.
They have many relevant free e-learning modules that you can access either instantly or by creating a free account, these include:
SCIE have also paid for CPD accredited modules which include Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Safeguarding Adults.
For more information.
Skills for care online training
Skills for care have a large amount of information and resources around:
- The Care Certificate and minimum standards that should be covered as part of the induction
- Flexible qualifications and apprenticeships
- Funding opportunities for training and adult social care qualifications
- Practical guides and learning provider directory to find the right learning
- Leadership development programmes
- Resources for continuing professional development of social workers
- Core skills guide
Skills for care website
Herefordshire Council is not responsible and accepts no liability for the content, performance, accuracy, security, privacy or availability of links to, or use of, external third party, supplier or partner websites or mobile apps.