DBS checking service
Hoople's DBS team provides a quick and efficient online DBS services to a range of customers including schools, care homes, voluntary organisations, children's centres, fostering organisations, GP practices and dental surgeries - to name but a few..
We are one of the largest users of the DBS service in the UK and, as a result, are able to offer specific, comprehensive advice in relation to eligibility, ID checking and what you should do when disclosure presents criminal convictions.
Why use Hoople for your DBS checks?
- Quick and efficient online application process
- Ability to pay online
- Staff who are fully trained in identifying document fraud
- Up to date knowledge and expertise in current legislation and DBS guidelines
- We are able to offer Enhanced, Standard and Volunteer checks
- If your organisation operates a re-checking procedure, we can manage that for you
DBS service options
A number of options are available providing various levels of service according to the needs of your organisation. For further information, please get in touch with our DBS team.
A volunteer checking service is also available.