|Salary||£8.50 - £9.50 per hour|
|Organisation||AJ Case Management|
|Closing date||12 pm on 6 October 2017|
|For more information contact|
Application method - For more details, or if anyone wishes to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: AJCM/LAJ/CP/0917
Location - Hereford (HR1)
Hours – 16 hours per week
- Role responsibilities - An exciting opportunity to support a 19 year old woman, with a brain-injury, with college, social and leisure activities.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrate a willingness to learn
- An interest in supporting animal care activities
- Ability to work as part of a team on a rota to include weekend working
- A full driving licence
- Excellent computer, verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, positive attitude and patient nature
- A caring and friendly disposition and an excellent sense of humour
- The ability to motivate and enable
- This role does not involve personal care
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a quality case management company which values long term personal and professional development and treats staff with respect. In addition, your commitment and attention will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and a great deal of job satisfaction.
Please note that employment will be subject to excellent references and an enhanced DBS disclosure being obtained.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.