Registered Home Manager
|Salary||£45k - £55k per year|
|Organisation||Herefordshire Care Homes|
|Closing date||12 pm on 4 September 2017|
|For more information contact|
Job Setting: Nursing Home
Job Role: Registered Manager
Job Location: Ross-0n-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Karen Rogers Tel: 07974 736169
Home Manager – Hazelhurst Nursing Home
Herefordshire Care Homes group is looking for an outstanding Care Home Manager to lead this well-established Nursing Home just outside Ross on Wye.
You will be a role model in everything you do providing hands on support and leadership to a team who care passionately about their residents.
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, personalised care to our residents
- You will share our passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first, finding new ways to enrich their lives within our home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
- You will manage all aspects of our home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
- You will understand and promote our “enhanced health care” model promoting independence and well being for every resident.
- You will believe passionately in re-ablement and promote the principles of the “Red2Green” campaign
- You will value time for each of our residents making sure that every day is a day of value.
- You will occasionally be required to work out of hours and evenings.
Who we're looking for:
- Strong leadership with some experience of commissioning new build plus RMA or equivalent management qualification would be ideal
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you'll have strong commercial acumen and a strategic mind
- You will have the experience and ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
What's in it for you?
Herefordshire Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Contributory pension
- 5.6 week annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
About the home:
Hazlehurst Nursing Home is an established Nursing Home recently purchased by Herefordshire Care Homes. The site lies within an area of outstanding natural beauty.
In addition to the Nursing home, the site provides 6 extra care Housing properties.
We are due to commence building a specialist Dementia care home on the site in Autumn of 2017 with a plan to open in Summer of 2018.
Our new home has been designed to provide the highest standards in dementia care, meeting Sterling University design Gold Standard.
The 25 bedrooms will be fully furnished to a high standard, all with en-suite bathrooms. Special features include a beauty salon, Café, a dedicated multi-purpose activities room, landscaped gardens and an enclosed court yard sensory garden.
If you would like further information or would like an informal chat please contact:
Karen Rogers on 07974736169 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th September 2017
Interview Date: week commencing 18th September 2017
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.