|Salary||£40k - £50k|
|Closing date||12 pm on 30 November 2017|
|For more information contact|
Please contact Caroline.Wadley@hoopleltd.co.uk or call Caroline on 01432 383781 for more information.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to ensure timely delivery of complete, high quality and cost effective designs and approvals (except engineering) for new build housing activity.
To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy.
- Manage the housetype portfolio, working closely with the Group Design Department;
- Procure / produce architectural detailing where non-standard;
- Procure Building Regulation approvals;
- Ensure all customers are working with correct information;
- Procure landscaping related surveys, designs and management plans;
- Deal with site queries;
- Procure / produce information to assist the legal/sales team (deed plans etc)
- Assist the sales team in producing sales & marketing material;
- Manage payments & budgets;
- Ensure the quality of architectural information provided both internally and externally is of the highest standards.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- High level of interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent architectural knowledge – particularly house types;
- Proven track record of delivering Building Control approvals;
- Experience of planning, organising and prioritising own workload;
- Experience of managing consultants.
- Confident with ability to communicate and influence at all levels;
- Self motivated;
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.