|Salary||25k - 30k|
|Closing date||12 pm on 30 November 2017|
|For more information contact|
Please contact Caroline.Wadley@hoopleltd.co.uk or call Caroline on 01432 383781 for more information.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site.
To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy.
- Work with Land Department to ensure smooth transition of information.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Engineering Design and
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Procure Site Investigation Information.
- Provide provisional assessment of abnormal design requirements.
- Monitor progress of the adoption of roads, sewers and public open space areas.
- Pursue the reduction and release of outstanding Bonds at the earliest opportunity.
- Assist the Engineering Manager to obtain fee quotations from specialist consultants for all engineering design and technical report requirements.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the site teams.
- Obtain all required technical approvals in line with programmed site start dates.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Experience of managing and development individuals
First rate communication and influencing skills
Good at developing relationships
Flexible – able to work at all levels and at hands on level
Proven written communication skills
Computer literate in MS Office
Flexible & adaptable
Good verbal and written communicator
Excellent organization skills
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.