WARDROBE (COSTUME) CO-ORDINATOR / DRESSER 1 freelance
|Salary||£400 per week|
|Organisation||The Courtyard Herefordshire's Centre for the Arts|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 August 2017|
|For more information contact|
If you are interested in finding out more and/or applying, please download the pack from our website @ https://www.courtyard.org.uk/about/job-vacancies/general-vacancies/ , fill in the application form and return it with a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
Location: The Courtyard Centre for the Arts, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR
Dates: 8 November 2017 to 8 January 2018
Interviews: to be arranged
We are seeking an experienced freelance person to act as Wardrobe (Costume) Co-ordinator / Dresser 1 for our 2017 panto, Sleeping Beauty. Duties are as follows:-
- To oversee all aspects of the wardrobe department for The Courtyard’s pantomime including all hired costumes.
- To undertake, or organise for running repairs and maintenance as required.
- To undertake or oversee all laundry requirements as appropriate.
- To be present for all rehearsal and productions as contracted.
- To undertake and oversee all production dressing requirements.
- To attend any meetings as called.
Rehearsals commence on 7 November and the performance dates are 25 November 2017 to 6 January 2018.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.