Day Nursery Bank Staff
|Organisation||Wyeside Day Nursery|
|Hours||Bank Staff / NA|
|Closing date||12 pm on 26 December 2017|
Purpose of role
- To assist the lead practitioner with the smooth running of the room.
- To liaise closely with parents /carers and other professionals to ensure children’s individual needs are fulfilled.
- To make accurate and consistent observations and assessments of children and involve parents in making plans to further children’s experiences and opportunities.
- To promote and plan for the three prime areas and four specific areas in a way consistent to individual children’s development.
- To take all the necessary steps to ensure that all children that attend the nursery are kept safe and well according to the safeguarding and welfare requirements.
- Sound knowledge of revised early years foundation stage and statutory requirements as set by OFSTED.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Experience of OFSTED inspections and complaints procedures.
- Well organised and self motivated.
- Proactive and innovative approach to challenges and changes with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Hungry to learn, self motivated learner, high commitment to providing quality childcare and to strive for excellence.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Willing to work between 7.00am and 6.00pm.
For more information contact
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.