|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 28 September 2017|
|For more information contact|
Application forms and information are available from the school.
Required from January 2018
Are you interested in joining our friendly and hard-working team working with our children with severe and complex needs, autism and challenging behaviours between the ages of 2 – 11years?
We require a class teacher who has:
- experience of working with children with severe and complex needs and challenging behaviours, ideally with a knowledge of the TEACCH approach.
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- innovation and a determination to make learning exciting, relevant and fun
- a vision to contribute to a progressive special school environment and
- a passion for excellence.
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children; all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Interviews Wednesday 4th October 2017.