Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||HC4, SCP13, £6,310 per annum|
|Organisation||Michaelchurch Escley Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 6 July 2017|
|For more information contact|
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available from Mrs Cheryl Hall, School Administrator. Tel 01981 510208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Fixed-term contract, 1st September 2017 – 31st August 2018
17 hours per week, term-time only
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is a dynamic, rural school proud of its supportive ethos and its beautiful surroundings in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Children are encouraged to become happy and self-confident, and to achieve their full potential.
The position will be working in KS1 and EYFS mornings only.
Our governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a child with special needs. We would like to hear from you if:-
- You have previous experience of working with children with special needs, particularly autistic spectrum disorders;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are able to carry out any specific duties as outlined in the child’s SEN Support Plan
- You can develop appropriate resources to support the child;
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into learning; and,
- You have relevant qualifications for the role.
Interview Date: Wednesday 12th July 2017
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.