Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||£14,215.61 - £14,790.00 per annum|
|Organisation||Accordia Academies Trust|
|Hours||32.5 hours per week, term time plus one week|
|Term/duration||Fixed term and Permanent Variable contracts available|
|Closing date||12 pm on 14 February 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 18th February 2022|
Required from March 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The Governors of Accorida Academies Trust for Barrs Court School (11-16) secondary special school and The Beacon College (16-19) special college are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (SEN/Special School) Level 1.
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
- Be supportive of our school ethos, aims and values.
- Have a good level of education (GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English)
- Have experience of working with children or young people in an education or care setting
- Have good inter-personal skills and are able to work alongside teachers and other professionals from outside agencies
- Be flexible, accommodating and a team player.
Have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children, and young people.
Accordia Academies trust is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms and further details are available on the school website - www.barrscourtschool.co.uk or Sharon Williams, Business Manager. Tel (01432) 265035 or email email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.