Teacher (Key Stage 1)
|Organisation||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Location||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term (maternity cover)|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 10 February 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 23rd February 2021|
Required from: 20th April 2021
Ashperton Primary Academy wish to appoint a highly motivated professional, totally
committed and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school.
The school offers;
- The opportunity to become a member of a highly successful and forward thinking team
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
- Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
- An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be skilful in the use of a creative curriculum
- Have a proven track record in achieving outstanding outcomes for pupils
- Inspire staff through their creativity, energy and enthusiasm
- Be conscientious and hard working
- Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are
subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
For more information contact
Details and application forms are available via email from the school, please email
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.