|Salary||dependant on experience|
|Organisation||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Location||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Hours||Part time - 0.8 proportion|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 20 May 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th May|
Required: 1st September 2021
Ashperton Primary Academy wish to appoint a highly motivated professional, totally committed
and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school.
The school offers;
- The opportunity to become a member of a highly successful and forward thinking team
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
- Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
- An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in achieving outstanding outcomes for pupils
- Conduct themselves with positivity and professionalism
- Contribute to school development through leading an aspect of the curriculum
- Inspire other staff through their creativity, energy and enthusiasm
- Be conscientious and hard working
- Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a
satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Disclosure.
For more information contact
Details and application forms are available from the school. A warm invitation is extended to
potential candidates who wish to visit the school. Please phone the office and book on with Mrs
Brown. If you are unable to make any of the pre-arranged tours, please do not hesitate to contact
the office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
School Tours: Wednesday 5th May at 9.30am and Tuesday 11th May 9.30am
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.