Senior Learning Support Assistant
|Organisation||ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY|
|Location||ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY|
|Hours||25 hpw term time only (38 weeks per annum)|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable (range 12.5 hpw – 25.0 hpw )|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 3 March 2020|
|Interview date(s)||6th March|
Start date: Required for 20th April 2020
We wish to appoint a highly motivated professional, totally committed and dedicated to the
continued success of all aspects of the school. You will work with mainly KS2 children,
supporting Year 6.
The school offers;
- The opportunity to become a member of a highly successful and forward thinking
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
- Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
- An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
The successful candidate will:
- Care about children’s wellbeing and self esteem.
- Support children pastorally and academically.
- Be conscientious, flexible, hard working and have a strong “team” ethos.
- Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability.
- Be confident in supporting pupil’s outcomes in year 6
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a
satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
For more information contact
A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school on 26th February at 10am.
ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY
Tel; 01531 670385
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.