Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||£13,862.00 - £14,139.00 per annum (03HC)|
|Organisation||ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY|
|Location||ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY|
|Hours||32.5 Hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per annum) Monday to Friday 8.30am until 3.30pm|
|Term/duration||fixed term - maternity cover|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 6 June 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 28th June 2022|
Required from September 2022
On behalf of the governors of Ashperton Primary Academy, we are looking for a highly motivated professional Teaching Assistant for predominantly Year 6, totally committed and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school.
The school offers;
• The opportunity to become a member of a highly successful and forward thinking team
• A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
• Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
• An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sincere interest in children’s wellbeing and self -esteem.
• Be conscientious, flexible, hard-working and have a strong “team” ethos.
• Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability and develop as a professional.
• Confident in supporting pupils progress in Maths and English in Year 6.
• Fully commit to our school ethos and values.
• Fully understand the need for confidentiality.
• Strongly support our culture of safeguarding pupils.
Ashperton Primary Academy is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to ID checks and a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level. The post will require you to work with children and you will, therefore, be engaged in regulated activity. You will also be subject to Childcare Disqualification Checks. Please note that it is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
For more information contact
Details and application forms are available from the school via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school by appointment.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.