Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||£13,216.00 per annum (HC3)|
|Organisation||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Location||Ashperton Primary Academy|
|Hours||32.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm) Term time only (38 weeks per annum)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term Contract untill 03/04/2020|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 24 January 2020|
|Interview date(s)||Interview Date: 28th January 2020|
Start date: Monday 24th February 2020
We wish to appoint a highly motivated professional, totally committed and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school. You will work with KS2 children.
The school offers;
- The opportunity to become a member of a highly successful and forward thinking team
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
- Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
- An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
The successful candidate will:
- Care about children’s wellbeing and self esteem.
- Support children pastorally and academically.
- Be conscientious, flexible, hard working and have a strong “team” ethos.
- Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
For more information contact
Details and application forms are available from the schooloffice, please email Mrs Brown firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school, a tour will be held on Wednesday 15th January at 9.30am, please call the office to book on.
Successful candidates will be notified via email.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.