NQT Class Teacher KS1 or EYFS
|Organisation||Brockhampton Primary Academy|
|Closing date||12 pm on 20 May 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 26th May 2022|
NQT Class Teacher KS1 or EYFS
Hours: Full Time
Head Teacher: Mr Matthew Mander
Brockhampton is a one form entry school situated on the edge of the stunning Bromyard Downs, overlooking the town of Bromyard. We are committed to providing the highest standards of Teaching and Learning. We place children and their needs at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious for the success of all and seek to inspire a life-long love of learning.
This is an exciting time for our school and a perfect opportunity for a committed, enthusiastic and motivated NQT to join our experienced team. We are seeking to appoint an individual who is passionate about learning and has the vision and values to contribute to our school: we want our children to be happy and successful in their school. At Brockhampton we strive to develop confident, self-assured, positive young people who love to learn, to contribute and to achieve.
The successful candidates will:
- Be an outstanding and creative teacher with high expectations of themselves and others
- Be able to engage and motivate children to achieve
- Deliver successful teaching strategies leading to good or better learning outcomes for all children
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrate aspiration for continued professional development
- Have the desire and ability to make a difference
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents to support the learning of all pupils
Brockhampton can offer:
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to school
- Supportive and committed staff and parents
- A commitment to your support, well-being and further professional development
- An extensive and unique outdoor learning environment and potential for curriculum development
- Opportunities to support and lead initiatives that build on the significant progress we have already made in this much-loved school
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. You will be assured of a warm welcome from the Head Teacher, children and staff. Please telephone the school office on 01885 483238 to arrange an appointment to see us in action on either Thursday 11th at 1.30pm, or Tuesday 17thMay at 9.30am. Application forms and further details are available by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon Friday 20th May 2022
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.