|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||The Brookfield School|
|Closing date||20 April 2020|
|Interview date(s)||To be confirmed|
Start Date: May 2020
Are you passionate about the positive effects PE can have on mental wellbeing and using sports to motivate pupils?
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic PE teacher to join our teaching staff. You will be an excellent classroom practitioner, who has the ability to share, model and demonstrate the key characteristics of effective teaching and learning.
Leading positively professionally and enthusiastically you will support the school in maintaining high standards within the secondary and primary school.
Our new PE teacher will need to show they:
- Successful teaching experience
- Outstanding creative practitioner
- Enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Detailed knowledge of teaching and learning and an ability to move the practice of others forward
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Effective communication skills to connect successfully with parents and the wider community
- Talent to think creatively and imaginatively, anticipating and solving problems
For more information contact
For an application pack please contact Wendy Roberts, School Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.