Head Teacher - Leadership Range L9-L14; full-time permanent
|Organisation||Burford CE Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 12 April 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 27th April 2018|
Required for September 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 17th April 2018
Burford CE Primary School is a partner academy of the Bishop Anthony Educational Trust. We consider ourselves to be a good school. Due to an Executive Headship coming to a natural end, we invite applications for the post of Headteacher for our thriving and happy rural school.
The successful candidate will have a track record of raising standards and is someone who will demonstrate the ambition needed to drive our school forwards.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- cares for all children and adults in our school community
- is inspirational, progressive and forward thinking
- has the ability to set high standards and aspirational targets
- has drive, energy, passion and ambition
- will promote excellent and highly effective teaching practice throughout the school
- will provide supportive leadership; engage, motivate, challenge and work collaboratively with all our staff
- has accomplished interpersonal and communication skills
- has robust monitoring and evaluation skills, enabling the formulation of well-focussed development plans
- will lead and build upon the Christian ethos of the school, continuing to work closely with the church and diocese
Our children would like a Headteacher who:
- makes school a fulfilling, safe and fun place to learn
- is a good listener, values their ideas and helps them to recognise and realise their potential
- is personable, approachable and caring of them and their community,
What we can offer you:
- an exciting opportunity to lead our progressive and successful school, within a well-resourced teaching environment
- the opportunity to work with our hard-working and highly committed team of staff, parents and governors
- happy, confident, motivated, well-behaved children
- a very supportive and focussed governing body
- an environment that supports the strong spiritual, social and moral development of our children
- a healthy financial position and budget.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting 01584 810244, if you would like more information about the Trust and this role, please contact Judith Tinsley (CEO) 01584 838880.
The Bishop Anthony Educational Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow a safer recruitment policy.
For more information contact
Application Packs are available from the school office, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.