|Organisation||Burghill Community Academy|
|Hours||Full time – term time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 29 November 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 1st December 2021|
Burghill Community Academy
Salary - £9.75
Closing date – Monday 29th November 2021
Interviews – Wednesday 1st December 2021
Start date – Wednesday 5th January 2022
Full time – term time only
Burghill Community Academy require an experienced practitioner to support the Pre-school Manager to lead a hardworking and dedicated team, whilst ensuring all our wonderful children reach their full potential. Being a great communicator is key as you will be directly liaising with parents, children and the team on a day to day basis. The candidate will liaise particularly closely with the Pre-school Manager and Academy’s Early Years Manager based in the Reception Class.
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of online learning journal system (Tapestry, 2build a profile etc).
- Experience with planning around EYFS.
- Computer literate (word, excel, Twitter etc)
- 3+ years experience in a child care setting.
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths.
- Child Protection training.
- Paediatric First Aid.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of every child and as such appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Further information and application details are available on our website www.burghillacademy.com or telephone 01432 760240 with any queries. Completed application forms to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for Interview will be contacted.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.