|Salary||To Be Confirmed|
|Organisation||Burley Gate C E Primary School|
|Hours||Minimum 20/Maximum 32.5 hours per week|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term Post until 31 August 2021 (Term time only)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 4 December 2020|
Burley Gate C E Primary School (part of the Diocese of Hereford Multi Academy Trust) wish to appoint a nursery assistant.
Start Date: January 2021
Grade: Level 3 in Childcare and Education
The successful applicant will:
- Have a passion for early years’ education
- Be able to work closely with the nursery manager
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Promote the work of the nursery within the community
- Have the ability to form good working relationships with parents and the wider school community
- Be highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and will be able to communicate with and motivate children effectively
- Be patient, good humoured and flexible
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking and committed team and
- Support the school’s Christian ethos and policies.
Burley Gate C E Primary School has a family atmosphere which aims to provide opportunities for every child to reach their potential. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team setting up a new nursery in a purpose-built log cabin. We have extensive grounds with opportunities for forest school learning.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and follows our safer recruiting policy.
For more information contact:
If you would like to find out more please contact the school office on 01432 820367 or firstname.lastname@example.org Application forms and further details are available by phone or email. Visits to the school are welcomed by prior appointment, outside of normal school hours. CV’s not accepted.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.