|Salary||Main Pay Range (£23,719 - £35,008 pro rata)|
|Organisation||St Thomas Cantilupe CE Primary School|
|Location||Coningsby Street, Hereford HR1 2DY|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term for 2 terms|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 19 October 2018|
|Interview date(s)||23rd October 2018|
Required from 1st January 2019
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced Year 1 Teacher who is an outstanding and committed practitioner. The successful applicant will be able to embrace our Christian ethos and be a lively, enthusiastic, well-motivated teacher who is capable of integrating swiftly and successfully into our hard working, friendly team.
We can offer:
- Wonderful children;
- An enthusiastic and creative school environment;
- A warm, friendly school where everyone is valued and cared for;
- An experienced and supportive team.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all children;
- Show excellent teamwork;
- Be hard working, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the broader life of the school;
- Have a good sense of humour.
If you share our passion for the importance of learning, we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
St Thomas Cantilupe C of E Primary School is an Academy which is part of the Bishop Anthony Educational Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
For further information or to arrange a visit email the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.