Deputy Head of Primary
|Organisation||Kingstone Academy Trust - Kingstone and Thruxton Primary School|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 28 November 2017|
Start Date: Summer Term 2018
Kingstone and Thruxton Primary School is looking to recruit an outstanding teacher to support in the leadership of our rapidly improving primary school. Depending upon the strengths and skills of the successful candidate, they will be expected to teach a class in either EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2, be given leadership responsibilities, and work alongside the Head of Primary. For the rest of this academic year, the successful candidate will be required to teach in Year 3.
The school requires a leader with skills, experience and enthusiasm:
- an innovative, inspirational and outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of all children and staff
- highly motivated, committed to excellence, with the ability to inspire, support and lead other practitioners and members of staff
- confident to rigorously monitor and challenge data in order to develop the progress of pupils
- provide evidence of the ability to independently lead on projects that have delivered impact
- bring new ideas and aspirations, with the ability to see these through
- be an enthusiastic team player
- be ready for fresh challenges, directly contributing to our continual drive for school improvement
In return, the school can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development with significant potential for a leading role within the academy
- Children who are happy and eager to learn
- Dedicated leadership time to focus on designated key areas
- A friendly, supportive and dynamic team in a school that has recently been graded ‘Good’ and is keen to move towards ‘Outstanding’
- Stakeholders who work well together with the shared vision of raising standards
- A well-resourced school
The successful candidate should have ambitions and values that align with the school’s ethos of ‘achieving success together’.
Interview Date: 5th December 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
For an application pack please contact Mrs Sally Spreckley on 01981 250224 ext 264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact our Primary Admin team on 01981 250338 to arrange an appointment.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.