|Organisation||St Thomas Cantilupe C.E. Primary School|
|Closing date||9 am on 20 February 2018|
|Interview date(s)||14th March 2018|
Starting date September 2018
St Thomas Cantilupe C.E. Primary School is a rapidly improving school with a fantastic future and is an exciting place to work and learn. Set within the lovely city of Hereford with good facilities for children and staff alike, St Thomas’s is a happy place to work and learn. We, the school, in partnership with The Bishop Anthony Educational Trust, are looking for a very special person to join our staff team as our new Deputy Headteacher.
The School is a founder member of The Bishop Anthony Educational Trust, the Multi Academy Trust of the Diocese of Hereford. The Trust has 13 Academies spread across the Diocese. For more information on the Trust please see www.baet.org.uk
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who is able to lead and manage change?
- An ambitious, energetic and creative individual who is focussed on improving learning and outcomes for all, closing gaps for vulnerable groups and helping every child reach their potential?
- Able to impact positively upon the life opportunities of all our children and families?
- Able to contribute to the strategic direction and future success of our school?
- Committed to achievement and excellence for all pupils and providing a nurturing and safe environment for all?
If so, St Thomas Cantilupe Church of England Primary School might be the place for you, and you could be the right person to join our innovative, forward thinking and ambitious leadership team.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, happy children;
- A commitment to support your professional development;
- A friendly and supportive working environment;
- A dedicated team of staff and governors;
- The opportunity to be part of the School’s exciting future.
We would warmly welcome and encourage potential candidates to visit our school prior to applying for this post. To make an appointment or for further information, please contact the office, by email email@example.com or by telephone 01432 268400.
Long listing:27th February 2018
Teaching Observations:Week Commencing 5th March 2018
For this role initial long listing will be carried out from the application forms, only successful candidates will be notified. Shortlisting will be carried our on completion of teaching observations, candidates will be informed on the day of the teaching observations if they are required for interview.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appoint to this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check. (DBS)
For more information contact
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01432 268400 for an application pack. Send completed applications to email@example.com 9am on 20th February 2018. Please do not send to other email address as these may not be monitored.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.