Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||£5,872 - £6,185|
|Organisation||Sutton Primary Academy|
|Hours||15 hours per week|
|Term/duration||Term time only, linked to the pupil|
|Closing date||12 pm on 12 July 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 17th July 2018 - PM|
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child who is due to join our Reception class in September 2018.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent).
- Have experience of working as an SEN Teaching Assistant, preferably within an Early Years environment.
- Have experience in supporting a child with speech, language and communication difficulties.
- Have demonstrable experience in the use of PECS, Makaton and/or POPAT
- Be able to raise and sustain high standards in the classroom.
- Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents.
- Be able to enthuse and inspire children.
- Be flexible and intuitive in their approach to supporting children.
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at cwatkins@Sutton.hmfa.org.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.