Teacher of Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
|Salary||£23 720 - £35 008 (dependent on experience)|
|Organisation||Hereford Cambian School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 8 July 2019|
Cambian Hereford School is an Ofsted outstanding rated school and is committed to providing, promoting and achieving excellence. Here, individuals come together and work co-operatively to ensure enjoyment, opportunity, achievement, equality and respect.
We are a small, independent specialist secondary school catering for students with SEMH needs. We aim to provide our students with an inspirational learning experience through which they can develop into confident, resilient young adults, with a drive to do their very best.
Everyone at Cambian Hereford School is valued. We recognise and celebrate the meeting of expectations and those who go the extra mile. We challenge people to push themselves, take a lead and have high aspirations, whilst ensuring they receive the right support, care and guidance to make them feel safe and secure.
- You must be a good communicator.
- Have the ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Inspire, challenge and motivate students.
- Model the values and vision of the school.
- Think creatively to anticipate and solve problems.
Key duties include;
- To plan and assess pupils learning using knowledge of school policies, schemes of work, and National Curriculum requirements for the relevant areas.
- To be responsible for the standards of pupils in the class or teaching group.
- To promote progression, continuity and quality of learning.
- To lead and manage work collaboratively with a group of pupils and when appropriate, other adults and colleagues.
- Use a variety of suitable teaching and learning styles that communicate clear learning objectives and expectations.
- To monitor and evaluate pupils’ learning.
- To organise and maintain a stimulating working environment for the range of activities taking place.
- Establish good relationships with parents/carers to promote pupils’ learning and development.
- To keep a record of each pupil’s progress and report achievement in line with school policy and statuary requirements.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Science who shares our vision and aspirations for the young people in our school. This role is suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher. You will be joining a highly motivated and passionate group of staff who work tirelessly in the best interests of the students.
The school is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and as such all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Appointments are also subject to satisfactory references/medical clearance.
For more information contact
For an application form, please email: email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.