|Salary||£15,351.08 - £15,971.35 per annum|
|Organisation||Holmer CE Academy|
|Hours||30 hours per week, full year|
|Closing date||9 am on 19 November 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Week beginning Monday 22nd November 2021|
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
- Locking and unlocking the building and carrying out security checks
- Carrying out and recording basic checks along with maintaining health and safety records
- Supporting the maintenance of property and grounds, including liaising with contractors
- Monitoring stock and ordering supplies
- Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently
- A willingness to attend training courses including health and safety
- Undertaking cleaning duties and managing school cleaners, in addition to liaising with contract cleaners
Previous experience would be beneficial but full training will be provided. The successful candidate will be required to act as a key holder.
It is important that all applicants support the school’s policies and procedures. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
We would be delighted to show prospective applicants around the school and answer any questions. For further information, to request an application pack or to arrange a visit, please contact the school.
Contact: Holmer CE Academy on 01432 273301,
Holmer CE Academy, Holmer Road, Hereford HR4 9RX
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.