|Salary||Main scale (NQTs welcome to apply)|
|Organisation||Holmer CE Academy|
|Location||Holmer CE Academy, Holmer Road, Hereford HR4 9RX|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term until 31st August 2021|
|Closing date||12 pm on 15 October 2020|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 22nd October|
Reference: Full Teaching Position
Closing date: Thursday 15th October at Midday
Lesson Observations : Week of 19th October
Start Date: 3rd November or as soon as possible after
Are you an ambitious teacher who is keen to make a difference? We would like to welcome an outstanding teacher to become an integral part of our happy and supportive community of children and adults. The successful applicant will;
• Be enthusiastic, creative and committed to raising standards for all children. • Have high expectations of work and behaviour. • Be hard working, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the broader life of the school
Holmer Church of England Academy is a welcoming, two form entry primary school in Hereford. We have a Christian ethos, a wonderful team spirit and a strong family feel. We are forward thinking and are constantly on the look-out for opportunities to enhance our provision. The right candidate will be joining a successful, professional team of enthusiastic staff who will work alongside you in a supportive and constructive way.
We are looking to appoint a talented teacher who has a passion for creating lifelong learners, is committed to inclusion and equality and has high expectations of themselves and every child.
• An Outstanding School (Inspection March 2019)
• A cohesive school, where staff and governors are supportive
• An innovative school with excellent facilities
What we offer experienced teachers:
• Accelerated career development for ambitious teachers, which can include gaining qualifications in middle and senior leadership (NPQML and NPQSL)
• Opportunities to lead school improvements
• A climate where your contributions are valued and positively received by all
• Subject Leadership with Subject Leader release time
What we offer NQTs:
• Non-contact time each week
• A friendly and approachable mentor
• A team of staff committed to supporting you
• Opportunities to attend training with other NQTs in local schools
We are committed to ensuring excellence for all our children and if you are looking for an opportunity to shine and inspire children – join us!
It is important that all applicants support the school’s policies and procedures The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information about the role and an application pack please visit the school website: www.holmerceacademy.co.uk/vacancies
Contact: Holmer CE Academy on 01432 273301,
Holmer CE Academy, Holmer Road, Hereford HR4 9RX E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.