|Organisation||Holmer Church of England Academy|
|Closing date||12 pm on 2 February 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 13th February|
Holmer Church of England Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivate, who is an outstanding classroom practitioner.
The post is to cover maternity leave and the successful candidate will be working in Key Stage 1.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about teaching and aspirational for every child’s achievement
• Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum and how children learn
• Be a team player with a positive outlook
• Be organised, efficient and want to develop themselves professionally
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly, welcoming school community
• An excellent team of committed and hardworking staff
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn
Ongoing professional development opportunities
Holmer C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We practice safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks. CVs will not be accepted. Applicant must use the school’s application form.
For more information contact
Please return applications by e mail to email@example.com
or by post to Holmer C of E Academy, Holmer Road, Hereford, HR4 9RX
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Please telephone Rachel Anderson on 01432 273301 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit and request a recruitment pack.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.