Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||£10,654.93 - £11,085.45 per annum|
|Organisation||Holmer C E Academy|
|Hours||25 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed term until 31st August 2022|
|Closing date||9 am on 30 November 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 7th November 2021|
Required from 5th January 2022
We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant, to work 1:1 to support a pupil with specific needs. We are looking for a candidate who is:
- a committed and enthusiastic teaching assistant who has experience of supporting children with a wide range of abilities;
- a good team player;
- able to provide support and assistance to our teachers in the day to day teaching across the curriculum;
- is flexible and resilient and can adapt to the ever changing needs of busy classroom
- able to demonstrate good organisational skills, good interpersonal skills and can communicate with and motivate young people effectively;
- calm and has a good sense of humour.
It is important that all applicants support the school’s policies and procedures. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school. For further information and to access an application pack please visit the school website:
or email email@example.com
Contact: Holmer CE Academy on 01432 273301,
Holmer CE Academy, Holmer Road, Hereford HR4 9RX
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.