Key Stage 2 Teacher (part time)
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Canon Pyon CE Academy|
|Hours||Proportion to be discussed|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 21 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 25th May 2018|
Job role to cover other classes as directed.
Canon Pyon CE Academy is an Outstanding primary academy at the heart of our community. We are a welcoming popular primary school situated around 6 miles north of Hereford City and part of the popular Hereford Marches Federation of Academies. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and creative KS2 Class Teacher to join our established and experienced team.
- An exciting and creative school environment;
- A warm, friendly atmosphere where everyone is valued and cared for;
- An experienced and supportive team;
- Excellent behaviour and children who love to learn.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a dedicated team player;
- Have a good sense of humour;
- Be firm but fair with high expectations;
- Be dedicated, organised, creative and resilient.
If you share our desire to achieve greater success in the future and are passionate about the importance of learning, we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
NQT's welcome to apply.
Canon Pyon CE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Further details and application forms available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org and for school visits, please contact Gail Simpson (School Business Manager) on 01432 830334.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.