Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Organisation||St Thomas Cantilupe C of E Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 14 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 21st May 2018|
Start Date: September 2018
St Thomas Cantilupe CE Primary School is looking to recruit an outstanding, highly motivated and dedicated professional to join our school. The successful applicant will be able to embrace our Christian ethos and be able to integrate our hard working, friendly team.
We can offer:
- Wonderful children;
- An enthusiastic and creative school environment;
- A warm, friendly school where everyone is valued and cared for;
- An experience and supportive team
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all children;
- Show excellent teamwork;
- Be hard working, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the broader life of the school;
- Have a good sense of humour
If you share our passion for the importance of learning, we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
St Thomas Cantilupe C of E Primary School is an Academy, part of the Bishop Anthony Education Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
For further information or to arrange a visit please email the school:
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.