|Salary||HC6 SCP 11|
|Organisation||Kingstone & Thruxton Primary School|
|Location||Kingstone & Thruxton Primary School, Kingstone, Herefordshire|
|Term/duration||Term time only plus 5 days|
|Closing date||12 pm on 4 February 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Week Beginning 7th February 2022|
Post: Pastoral Lead
Organisation: Kingstone Academy Trust
Location: Kingstone & Thruxton Primary School, Kingstone, Herefordshire
Start Date: 14th March, or soon thereafter
Applications Close: Midday Friday 4th February 2022
Interviews: Week Beginning 7th February 2022
Salary Scale: HC6 SCP 11
Contract Details: Term time only plus 5 days
Kingstone & Thruxton Primary School is seeking an outstanding Pastoral Lead to support the inclusion needs of our children.
The successful applicant will be joining a friendly and supportive team, in a school that works tirelessly to produce confident, self-assured and successful young people. We value and develop the whole child and do everything we can to ensure every single child gets the best possible start.
As part of their role, the successful applicant will:
- Be able to work within a multi-agency approach to support both pupils and families.
- Have up-to-date safeguarding knowledge and experience.
- Have experience of working with children/young people and families in overcoming barriers to learning.
- Deliver 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions.
- Support the tracking and monitoring of children in receipt of Pupil Premium funding.
- Have the ability to work flexibly and effectively, independently and as part of a team.
- Have a professional and positive approach.
- Have a passion for supporting the mental health and well-being of children.
We can offer:
- Wonderful, happy and enthusiastic pupils.
- The opportunity to create and drive your own working practices.
- A friendly, supportive and hardworking staff team.
- Training and development opportunities to support you in your role.
If you have any questions, or would like an informal chat about the role, please contact our Primary Admin Office on 01981 250338 to arrange a telephone appointment with the Head.
For an application pack, please contact Mrs Sally Spreckley on 01981 250224 ext 264 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kingstone Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.