Teacher Assistant Level 2
|Salary||KAT4 Scale point 4 (£14,517.45 Per annum)|
|Organisation||Kingstone Academy Trust|
|Location||Kingstone & Thruxton Primary School, Kingstone, Herefordshire|
|Hours||35 hours term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Term/duration||Permanent following successful probationary period|
|Closing date||27 September 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 3rd October 2019|
Start Date: As soon as possible
Kingstone and Thruxton Primary School requires an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our friendly team.
This is a full time position, predominately based in KS2, however the successful candidate should have the flexibility to be deployed as required around the school. The role will involve working as a class TA, as well as supporting individual children and the learning of all our children.
The successful applicants will support our aims and values, have experience of working with children in a primary setting and will demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills (equivalent to N.V.Q. level 2 in English and Maths or above);
- Experience of working with children who have a range of additional needs;
- A good understanding of supporting and teaching children;
- The ability to support groups of children under the guidance of the class teacher;
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team;
- A professional and positive approach.
Kingstone Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
For an application pack please download from the website or contact Sally Spreckley on 01981 250224 firstname.lastname@example.org. To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Tess Quinsey on 01981 250338 or email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.