|Salary||Leadership Pay Range L12 - L16|
|Organisation||Kingstone Academy Trust|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 15 February 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing 22nd February 2021|
Start date: 1st September 2021
Kingstone High School is pleased to be offering an exciting leadership opportunity. We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious individual with a proven track record of raising attainment and achievement to join our supportive and determined team. The successful candidate will have the vision and ambition to make a real impact on this school’s story of improvement and build on its growing success.
We would welcome your application if you have:
- A proven track record as a great teacher and a record of delivering success in a leadership role;
- The ability to inspire and develop successful teams;
- A determination to deliver improvement across the school;
- A passion for securing the highest standards of teaching and learning;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Unrelenting optimism and resilience in order to rise to the challenges that face school leadership;
Please note that we are not looking for a particular set of experiences. The right candidate will be one who fits well within the team and has a positive attitude to improving the life chances of our students.
In return we can offer you
- significant opportunities to develop professionally
- a great team
- a caring family atmosphere, with delightful students who will put a smile on your face every day.
- A work life balance. We work hard but we all have lives.
Kingstone High School is a smaller than average high school in a rural setting situated in an area of natural beauty just south of the cathedral city of Hereford. We joined with our neighbouring primary school to form a Multi-Academy Trust in 2012. Both schools are rated good by Ofsted and both have improved since then, come and help us improve even more.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This vacancy will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
For an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Sally Spreckley on 01981 250224 or firstname.lastname@example.org or please see:
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.