Teaching Assistant SEN Level 2
|Salary||KA05 (£16,459.65 - £18,172.63 per annum)|
|Organisation||Kingstone High School|
|Hours||37 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Closing date||9 am on 12 August 2021|
Kingstone High School is seeking a SEN TA to join our Pastoral team and work 1:1 with a pupil who will be joining us in Year 7 in September 2021.
Experience of working with students with SEN is desirable but full training will be given for the right candidate. The role involves supporting the pupil to collect and use the equipment he may need in a lesson, adapting lesson plans, resources and tasks to suit the pupil’s ability levels to ensure that the pupil is actively participating in lessons, asking for help when required and indicating when the work is finished.
We are looking for a person who ideally:
- Has the ability to use their initiative and ensure the child’s needs are met inclusively.
- Is a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a willingness to attend training in order to best meet the child’s individual needs
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a staff team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- Active commitment and support for your professional development
If you think that you have the skills to offer and would like to join our supportive team we would love to hear from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
For an application pack, to find out more information or to arrange a visit to the school please email Mrs Sally Spreckley on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01981 250224 ext 264.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.