Teacher of Drama
|Salary||Main/Upper Pay Range|
|Organisation||Kingstone High School|
|Hours||Full Time (part time considered, to be discussed at interview)|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 16 May 2022|
Required for September 2022
Kingstone High School is seeking to appoint a Drama specialist, who can work with, and complement, the work of our English department and our Music department. This post offers an excellent opportunity for a teacher with ability and vision to develop and deliver an engaging programme of learning at KS3 and KS4. The ability to teach another subject will be desirable.
We’re looking to recruit someone who is well-qualified, has excellent subject knowledge, is able to inspire young people, and someone who is ambitious for themselves as well as for our students. Applicants with a range of prior experience, including ECTs, are welcome to apply. Kingstone High School has a supportive and dedicated team of excellent practitioners. We will provide support and professional development for the successful candidate to ensure you excel at your role and are supported in becoming an outstanding member of our team.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an inspirational classroom practitioner
• has excellent planning and organisational abilities
• has the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils to achieve their best
• has the drive, passion and enthusiasm to secure the highest-quality learning opportunities and outcomes for students
• can work well on his/her own initiative and as part of a cohesive team
In return, we offer:
• A school with a strong commitment to your professional development
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
• The opportunity to work in a staff team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
• A school where staff wellbeing is a priority
Kingstone Academy Trust reserves the right to withdraw this advert prior to the closing date should a successful candidate/s be identified.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
For an informal discussion about the role, expressions of interest or a visit to the school, please call or e-mail Mrs Sally Spreckley on 01981 250224 ext 264 or email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.