Teaching Assistant Level 2 (Key Stage 1)/ Relief Lunchtime Supervisor
|Salary||£6,221 per annum/ £9.00 per hour|
|Organisation||Lord Scudamore Academy|
|Hours||15hrs per week term time only (38 weeks of the year)|
|Term/duration||Linked to a Maternity|
|Closing date||12 pm on 24 January 2020|
|Interview date(s)||W/c 3rd February 2020|
To start February 2020 - linked to a Maternity
We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to support in the classroom alongside the class Teacher.
The successful candidate will also be required to cover lunchtime duties in the event of staff absence.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent).
- Have experience of supporting children within a classroom environment, as directed by the class teacher.
- Be able to use own initiative to differentiate tasks and activities according to the needs and abilities of the children in the group.
- Be firm and consistent in approach and be confident in setting boundaries.
- Be flexible, creative and able to use initiative to enthuse and inspire children of all abilities.
- Be able to ensure progress by offering appropriate challenge and maintaining high expectations.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff, parents and other professionals.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
To request an application pack please contact: Chris Watkins at email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.