Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1 – Key Stage 1/ Relief Lunchtime Supervisor
|Salary||£4,147 per annum/ £9.00 per hour|
|Organisation||Lord Scudamore Academy|
|Term/duration||10hrs per week term time only (38 weeks of the year)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 24 January 2020|
|Interview date(s)||W/c 3rd February 2020|
We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1 to offer 1:1 support to a Y1 child.
The successful candidate will also be required to cover lunchtime duties in the event of staff absence
Candidates will ideally:
- Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent)
- Have experience of supporting children on a 1:1 basis within a classroom environment, with direction and support from the class teacher.
- Have experience of supporting children with moderate learning needs and mild physical difficulties.
- Be confident in liaising with professionals to ensure specific programmes of support and intervention are followed consistently and accurately.
- Be able to use own initiative to differentiate tasks and activities according to the needs and abilities of the child.
- Be firm and consistent in approach and be confident in setting boundaries.
- Be flexible, creative and able to use initiative to enthuse and inspire children of all abilities.
- Be able to ensure progress by offering appropriate challenge and maintaining high expectations.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff, parents and other professionals.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.