Reception Class Teacher and Early Years Leader
|Salary||Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale (potential for TLR payment dependent upon experience)|
|Organisation||Ludlow Junior School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 16 May 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing 20th May 2019|
Are you an experienced and proven EYFS Teacher & Middle Leader looking for a new challenge?Are you looking for a permanent EYFS Phase Leader opportunity this September?Do you have the skills to lead a large team in a newly developing primary school leading the early year’s provision of pre-school, nursery and reception?
If so, being EYFS Lead at Ludlow Primary School may be the role you are looking for!
The Governors are looking to appoint an experienced, inspirational and innovative Early Years Leader to join our team. As Early Years Leader you will be a member of the Senior Management Team and have responsibility for leading our Year R team of 2 classes, plus our Nursery and Tots provision.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and characteristics of effective learning.
- Is a highly organised, outstanding (excellent) classroom teacher who believes in the potential of every child achieving.
- Is able to motivate and inspire others, supporting and coaching staff to improve their own teaching in order to deliver high quality teaching and learning across the curriculum.
- Is able to monitor and analyse children’s performance and implement actions to support children’s achievement and maintain high standards.
- Is an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Is a team player who is capable of strategic thinking, with a clear vision for raising standards.
- Is able to engage, motivate and support pupils.
- Is eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community.
- Is a loyal and honest person with a sense of humour.
In return we can offer opportunities:
- For ongoing professional development.
- A unique opportunity to be involved from the start in developing a new, vibrant and successful school with well-behaved, motivated children who are keen to learn.
- To work within a supportive, dedicated and dynamic staff team.
- To work within the Senior Management Team to develop your leadership skills.
- For weekly leadership time in order to carry out your role.
Ludlow Primary School is determined to be an innovative and successful new school. We are merging Ludlow Junior School and Ludlow Infant School in September 2019 to create this new school.
Successful candidates identified from short listing for interview will initially be contacted to arrange a 'teaching observation' in the candidate's own school prior to the interview date.
The Bishop Anthony Educational Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
For more information contact
Please email email@example.com for an application pack. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school on 01584 873602 to arrange an appointment.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.