Year 3 Class Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Scale/ UPS (depending on previous experience)|
|Organisation||Ludlow Primary School|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term - One year|
|Closing date||12 pm on 11 June 2021|
|Interview date(s)||21 June 2021|
We are seeking to recruit a KS2 Teacher who is ambitious, hardworking and committed to raising attainment. We require a highly committed, enthusiastic and effective class teacher to join our successful team.
The successful applicant will:
· Be an excellent practitioner.
· Have the knowledge and experience to teach across Key Stage 2 meeting the requirements of children with a wide range of needs and abilities.
· Be highly motivated, resourceful and keen to ensure the highest possible standard of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
· Have a vision for achieving excellence and an absolute belief in the potential of all children.
· The energy and enthusiasm to realise this vision.
· Can work effectively as a team member and in a job-share.
· Has the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning; and
· Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We can offer you:
· Responsive, enthusiastic children who love coming to school.
· A hardworking, happy and dedicated school team.
· Highly supportive parents and Trust; and
· Support for your professional development.
The post will be on a temporary contract for one year initially but may be extended. To start from September 2021 on a job share basis. NQTs welcome to apply.
For more information contact
Please email email@example.com for an application pack.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow the safer recruitment policy.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.