School Business Manager
|Salary||07HC £24,799 - £28,785 per annum|
|Organisation||Lugwardine Primary Academy|
|Hours||37 hours per week over 5 days – Term time plus three weeks in the school|
|Closing date||12 pm on 24 January 2020|
School Business Manager
Salary 07HC £24,799 - £28,785 per annum
Organisation Lugwardine Primary Academy
Hours 37 hours per week over 5 days – Term time plus three weeks in the school
Closing Date 12.00pm Friday 24th January 2020
Interview Date Friday 31st January 2020
Required as soon as possible
Due to the retirement of the current post holder the governors are seeking to appoint a new School Business Manager to play an integral part in the efficient organisation of our business and administration systems. This is a key role in school and we are looking for someone who is prepared to work hard, multi task effectively, use their initiative and share our aspirations.
The School Business Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting the leadership team in shaping the future of the school being responsible for undertaking aspects of the school’s leadership and management, including financial, human resources, facilities and premises, whole school administration, health and safety and marketing. Experience of working in a similar role is essential (not necessarily in education.)
Lugwardine Primary Academy is a welcoming and popular primary school judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted in January 2019.
• A warm, friendly atmosphere where everyone is valued and cared for
• An experienced and supportive team
• An exciting opportunity for career development
• Children who have enthusiasm and a love of learning
The successful applicant will have:
• A positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, leadership qualities and communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure, manage a varied workload and meet strict deadlines.
• A certificate or diploma in School Business Management or the commitment to achieve such
• Excellent financial management and the ability to confidently lead and advise on financial matters.
• A good understanding of Human Resources Management
• Experience of ICT and a working knowledge of software and data protection
• Skills and abilities to oversee premises, facilities and health and safety matters
• The ability to present written and verbal reports for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors
• Proven experience of working effectively and contributing positively within a team environment, with the ability to lead, manage and motivate others
• A commitment to delivering a quality customer focussed service and have high expectations for the attitudes and behaviour of everyone
• A commitment to improving outcomes and services to our pupils and families
• A genuine desire to involve yourself in the life of Lugwardine Primary Academy
• An ability to remain calm and patient even under pressure
Lugwardine Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that all vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check at Enhanced Level.
We welcome and encourage visits to the school.
Further details and application forms will be available from the 06th January 2020 via email (address below) or from the school’s website.
School Office: Mrs A Davies email@example.com
School Website: www.lugwardine.hereford.sch.uk
Tel: 01432 850449
Application forms should be submitted directly to the school.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.