Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1
|Salary||£5,568 - £5,881 per annum|
|Organisation||LUGWARDINE PRIMARY ACADEMY|
|Hours||Permanent Variable contract starting 15 hours per week|
|Term/duration||Term Time Only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 30 January 2018|
|Interview date(s)||15th February 2018|
Required from 16th April 2018
Lugwardine Primary Academy is a welcoming and popular Primary School situated 2 miles outside Hereford.
Do you want to be part of our friendly team where your work is supported and valued? We are looking for a skilled Teaching Assistant (SEN) to join our team. You will be supporting a range of pupils in receipt of additional funding for specific needs.
- An exciting and creative school environment;
- A warm, friendly atmosphere where everyone is valued and cared for;
- An experienced and supportive team;
- Excellent behaviour and children who love to learn.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a dedicated team player;
- Have a good sense of humour;
- Be firm but fair with high expectations;
- Be dedicated, organised, creative and resilient.
Visits are welcome.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that all vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Further details and Application Forms available via email (address below)
Mrs J Hancock (School Business Manager)
Tel: 01432 850449
Location: Barneby Avenue, Bartestree, Hereford HR1 4DH
Telephone number: 01432.850449
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.